- Umm Suqeim 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tooth Extraction Treatment in Dubai
Tooth Extraction Treatment in Dubai – Tooth extractions are necessary when a tooth is broken, damaged beyond repair, or very loose. The dentist will only remove the tooth from the socket if the tooth cannot be fixed with a filling or crown. There are two types of extractions – simple and surgical. Simple extractions are performed by loosening the tooth and removing it with forceps. Alternatively, surgical extractions are performed by making an incision into the gum and removing the tooth. Basically, the patient should feel only pressure, but no pain during the treatment. If stitches are necessary, usually the dental surgeon will use dissoluble stitches.
Tooth extractions are also necessary in the following cases:
– Extra teeth that obstruct other teeth from coming in
– Baby teeth that don’t fall out, which obstruct permanent teeth to come in
– Wisdom teeth if they cause pain or are infected.
– Our certified oral and maxillofacial surgeons are highly qualified and experienced in the removal of impacted wisdom teeth. We also offer the facility of doing this procedure under IV Sedation or General Anaesthesia in case you are nervous or anxious patient.
Dr. Joy Dental Clinic
Villa No. 1021
Al Wasl Road
Umm Suqeim 2
United Arab Emirates