- Dubai Internet City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tulynet Dubai – Tulynet is a UAE-based Company that invests in Telecommunication in Emerging Markets, including aggregating wholesale Telephony and Data Traffic and Network Services primarily between the United States, Europe, Africa and The Middle East. It is headquartered in Dubai, UAE with 100% owned, FCC 214 licensed US Wholesale and Network Services subsidiary with switching facilities located in New York, USA. In order to provide premium products and services, Tulynet has secured agreements with several major Fiber Optic, Satellite, and Data providers such as Savvis, FLAG, and Spacecom.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Businesses, consumers and carriers throughout USA, Europe, Africa and the Middle East will depend on Tulynet to deliver innovative, reliable and scalable services that are customized to meet their needs. Our leading edge solutions are integrated into everything we do to ensure communications with maximum flexibility and cost-efficiency.
Tulynet’s enhanced call routing service will be a fully integrated long-distance service, that provides end-to-end call origination and termination for PTTs, Wireless Operators and PTOs, (private network operators). Benefits of our enhanced call routing service will include:
– Reduced rates for terminating outbound international voice traffic
– High QOS due to advanced traffic monitoring systems
– 24/7 NOC operations
– Least-cost routing capabilities added to your international network
– No replacement or modification of existing switching hardware or infrastructure
Our Satellite Services provide advanced optimization technology, which increases throughput and reduces the end-to-end latency of network access over satellites by transparently replacing TCP with a highly optimized protocol. This ensures the best possible connection with the highest quality transmissions.
VOIP AND TDM SERVICES
Our VoIP (voice over broadband or Internet Protocol) and TDM network services platforms address the special constraints of running real-time communications services. Our state of the art routing and transport methods include Fiber Optic, Satellite, and IPL, which insure total control over the quality of voice traffic and reduces the latency to the minimum. This is a very efficient form of communications and a strong emerging technology.
As Telecom is becoming a more attractive industry in today’s economy, Tulynet Network Management and Outsourcing Division provides a complete solution to Telecom Start Ups by providing the following services while allowing Telecom Start Ups to focus on Business Development Opportunities.
– Switch partition services
– Network Engineering, Design and implementation
– Route and Destination design.
– Port rentals for customers and third party origination and termination
– Technical support – 24X7 Network Operation Center function
– Route and network trouble shooting
– Billing management and CDR processing
– Customer billing and collection
– Customers/Carriers outsourcing, sales and account management
– Representing Dubai in Telecom conferences and shows