Listed in Boutiques in Dubai, Designer Watches in Dubai, Fashion Designers in Dubai, High End Shopping in Dubai, Luxury Brands Dubai, Luxury Shopping in Dubai, Mall Of The Emirates Directory, Shopping Dubai, Watch Designer Brands in Dubai, Watches in Dubai
- Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Vacheron Constantin Geneve Mall of the Emirates
Vacheron Constantin Geneve Mall of the Emirates – The world’s oldest watch manufacturer in continuous operation since 1755 and founder of the spirit of technical and precious Haute Horlogerie, Vacheron Constantin has been making horological history for over 250 years.
From the beginning, it has concentrated on building and consolidating its tradition for technical and aesthetic excellence. This is best illustrated by its timepieces, whose hand-finishing is of an exceptional quality.
The world’s oldest watch manufacturer in continuous operation since 1755 and founder of the spirit of technical and precious Haute Horlogerie, Vacheron Constantin has been making horological history for 260 years. From the beginning, it has concentrated on building and consolidating its tradition for technical and aesthetic excellence. This is best illustrated by its timepieces, whose hand-finishing is of an exceptional quality.
The history of Vacheron Constantin
– 1755 Foundation by Jean-Marc Vacheron.
– 1819 François Constantin joins the company.
– 1839 Hired as a production engineer, Georges-Auguste Leschot revolutionised watchmaking techniques by inventing the pantograph.
– 1880 Appearance of the “Maltese Cross” in the Vacheron Constantin logotype, based on a movement part fixed to the barrel and which made it possible to limit the degree of winding required for the latter.
– 1906 Inauguration of the very first Vacheron Constantin boutique, which is still located today on Quai de l’Ile in Geneva.
– 1935 Creation of one of the most complex pocket-watches ever made by Vacheron Constantin. Ordered by King Farouk of Egypt, this masterpiece took five years to create.
– 1955 200th anniversary and launch of the Patrimony, the world’s thinnest mechanical watch.
– 1979 Carved directly from a one-kilo solid gold ingot, the Kallista is set with 118 diamonds totalling
130 carats – five years of patient work. At the time, this was the most expensive watch ever sold.
– 1996 Vacheron Constantin joins the Richemont Group.
– 2004 Opening of the new head office and the Vacheron Constantin Manufacture in Plan-les-Ouates, Geneva and renovation of the brand’s historic head office: “La Maison Vacheron Constantin”, including an exclusive Boutique, a heritage center and the “Métiers d’Art” workshops.
2005 250th anniversary of the brand.
– 2005 Creation of the Tour de l’Ile, the world’s most complicated watch with double-faced display featuring an unprecedented combination of 16 horological complications and astronomical indications, and the Saint Gervais, a watch combining for the very first time a perpetual calendar, a tourbillon and over ten days’ power reserve.
– 2006 Vacheron Constantin pays tribute to the most noble, rare and precious of metals with the Vacheron Constantin Collection Excellence Platine.
2007 – Calibre 2755
– Vacheron Constantin introduces a worthy heir to the movement of the Tour de l’Ile watch: Calibre 2755, an exceptional 602-part movement uniting three major complications: minute repeater, tourbillon and perpetual calendar. This movement bearing the Hallmark of Geneva called for three years of research and features an original device enabling the repeater mechanism to operate in complete silence if so required.
2009 – A new diamond cut
– In tribute to the creative expertise of its master-gem setters, Vacheron Constantin celebrates the 30th anniversary of the Kallista by presenting a new world record: Kallania, a one-of-a-kind 157-carat model loyal to the trilogy cherished by the House: special-cut diamonds, mechanical movements and precious metals.
– Moreover, Vacheron Constantin offers a world-first series of watches graced by a new GIA certified diamond cut never yet seen in the watch making world: the “Flame” cut.
About Mall Of The Emirates:
Mall of the Emirates, the world’s first shopping resort, is located in Dubai at interchange four on Sheikh Zayed Road. The multi-level shopping centre currently features more than 560 international brands with a total gross leasable area (GLA) of 233,467 sqm including department stores, fashion, lifestyle, sports, electronics and home furnishing outlets and the largest Carrefour in the city. The compelling family leisure offer includes a Magic Planet family entertainment area, a 14-screen VOX Cinemas, the world-renowned Ski Dubai – the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort and snow park, the 500-seat capacity Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Centre (DUCTAC) and more than 90 international dining and café options.
Mall of the Emirates features an unmatched luxury offer housing more than 80 of the world’s most renowned designer brands in Fashion Dome and Via Rodeo. For the convenience of guests, the mall has two adjoining hotels: the 5-star Kempinski Mall of the Emirates and the 5-star Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel.Mall of the Emirates is ranked as 7th most lucrative shopping centre in the world by sales per square feet, and first in the Middle East in a study by the International Council of Shopping Centers in 2012.