Listed in Hospitals in Dubai, Hospitals in Dubai Healthcare City, Medical Clinics Dubai, Neurosurgery Clinics, Physical Therapy Clinics, Psychiatry Hospitals in Dubai, Psychology Hospitals in Dubai, Vascular Surgery Clinics
- Dubai Health Care City, Dubai, UAE
Vein Care And Surgery Center in Dubai Health Care City
The Vein Care and Surgery Center is a day-case facility set up as a world class center of excellence dedicated primarily to the diagnosis and treatment of vein disorders.
It offers non-surgical laser and minimally invasive solutions for the whole spectrum of varicose veins.
The Centre takes pride in offering you a combination of State of the Art technology:
A complete facility that provides advanced vein treatments with the most effective, safest, and most comfortable treatment options to eliminate varicose and “spider” veins.
Members of our staff are known nationally and internationally as pioneers in the treatment of varicose veins. As a patient, you can be assured you have a surgeon with a North American and European Board Certification in the field of Vascular Surgery, recognized as one of the leaders in the treatment of venous diseases such as varicose vein and spider veins and have years of expertise in the developing field of phlebology.
Why Vein care and surgery Center?
– We devote ourselves to vein care. This is our sole focus.
– Our Physician is Board Certified in Vascular Surgery.
– All new patients will see a doctor at their first visit, not a technologist or assistant.
– We provide on-site diagnostic ultrasound.
We offer a variety of treatment options, not just one or two, so we can create a specific plan to your needs.
Our full-time insurance specialists are very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. They actively participate in your care to make sure you receive all the insurance benefits your plan will allow.
Our offices were designed with you in mind, so they are comfortable and relaxing.
We are located at Dubai Health Care City, with easy access and parking.
– Endovenous Laser Ablation of Saphenous Veins
– Ambulatory Phlebectomy
– Ultrasound guided injection of incompetent perforating vein
– Radiofrequency ablation of varicose veins
– Surgical Stripping of great and short Saphenous veins.
– Injection Sclerotherapy
– On site comprehensive diagnostic ultrasound evaluation of varicose veins
VASCULAR SURGERY CONSULTATIONS
– Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
– Carotid Artery Occlusive Disease
– Chronic Venous Insufficiency
– Diabetic Foot Care
– Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease
– Renal Grafts and Fistulas
– Second-Opinion Consultation
– Vascular Follow-up care